MAY 25TH • 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM – WOMEN’S AUXILIARY MEETING (DINING HALL)
JULY 15TH • 10:30 AM – WOMEN’S AUXILIARY MEETING (TABERNACLE)
JULY 18TH – THURS • 2:00PM – TEA
(GROVE HALL-CONTACT Lisa Square for Information.)
JULY 25TH – THURS • 12:30PM – WOMEN’S DAY (GROVE HALL
Prayer Tent and DVD to the 12:30PM
2:30pm Guest Speaker – Rebecca Small
Dinner times have changed
4:30pm & 5:45pm
Reservations made by July 20th/ All monies due by Monday,July 22nd
Any questions contact Lisa Square
JULY 27TH – SATURDAY – 10:00 A.M. WOMEN’S AUX. MTG. –TABERNACLE
Debbie Hammond —President
Janice Walter—-Vice President
Marilyn MacIntire—– Recording Secretary
Kathy Wert/Barb Holland —– Treasurer
Eileen Bailey —–Corresponding Secretary/Sunshine
Bev Hammond —- Membership
The Women’s Auxiliary is an active part of the association.
The auxiliary began in 1928 and provided activities as fundraisers to financially support the upkeep of the campground. It later expanded its ministry to give to the needs of others. Presently, we are a community of women whose mission is to know God and to experience freedom as whole persons through Jesus Christ. We seek to develop a creative, supportive fellowship and expand concepts of mission through participation in ministries.
Our Activities Include
• Tea Annual Women’s Day
• Fundraising through Yard and Bake Sales
• Locally made arts and crafts to support Ranch Hope
• Urban Promise
• Malachi Network
• Samaritan’s Purse and local food bank
You are Cordially Invited to Attend our Annual Methodist Women’s Day on July 25th
• 12:30pm – Art and Crafts Festival Cottage Tours and Lemonade Stand • Prayer Tent and DVD
• 2:30pm – Service in the Tabernacle (See Below)
• 4:15pm & 5:30pm – DInner in Grove Hall
Women’s Day is one of the highlights of our camp meeting experience. You will not want to miss it. Come enjoy an afternoon in quaint historic South Seaville Camp. Meet friends. Enjoy visiting the Arts & Crafts Festival, The Little Acorn Shoppe, and cottage tours. Cool off with lemonade at the Bell
A special program will be presented featuring Rebecca Small. She is a student of the Bible and loves to encourage believers with the life-giving truths of God’s Word.
- Reservations for dinner must be made by July 20th.
- Checks (payable to SSCM Auxiliary)
- Contact: Sarah Soard (856-430-9603)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: Sarah Soard – Women’s Day
PO Box 524, South Seaville, NJ 08246.