Founded in 1863 and to this day, deeply rooted in the Methodist tradition, SSCM is situated in the grove amid the inspiring backdrop of nature. Cottages are surrounded by common buildings forming a secluded community on the South Jersey Coast. Spiritual renewal and cultural and recreational programs for persons of all ages.
The Women’s Auxiliary opened “The Little Acorn Shoppe” at 2 Watchcoat Ave., directly behind the Tabernacle. The Little Acorn Shoppe has available for purchase many items handcrafted by Women’s Auxiliary members along with other interesting gifts. The Shoppe is open before and after evening services and other hours as posted.